10.03.2004

So many things going on. So little time to do any of them. So many people to suck up to - some of whom I shouldn't - and so little to show for it.

Told my family the big news. My brother's happy. SIL is practically volunteering to organize everything. My mother seems disconcerted, but I've never been able to live up to some ideal she seems to hold me to. My grandmother's happy. My father seems to be avoiding me, although he told LS that he was happy for us.

The cat's wondering when I'll get out of *his* chair (nevermind that it was the dog's long before the cat was around) and go to bed. So I'll leave it at this.

4 Comments:

At 10/04/2004 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent news! Have you guys started discussing the date yet? And did you ever decide on a setting for the ring?

 
At 10/04/2004 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry....that was me, Mary Anne posting just now :)

 
At 10/05/2004 7:57 AM, Blogger t said...

Yes, we have decided on a setting. In fact, I'm wearing the ring now. The trellis setting wasn't as high as it seemed it would be.

As for date... next fall (2005) sometime?

 
At 10/05/2004 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

clearly next year is the next wave of weddings. there were a bunch last summer/fall, and none this year (in my life), and now there are at least three next year.
-MA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home