10.24.2005

The start of changes

My roommate is moving out today. His cat is going as well (obviously). I'm fairly certain I will be missing the cat more.

My roommate's a good guy. The cat is a friendly, but self-serving, cat. I'm thinking there's something psychological about animals though. The cat looks up at you with begging eyes, saying 'please feed me dinner' or 'move over in the chair'. You feel needed / wanted. I'm going to miss the cat's insistence at "sharing" the chair with me. If I'm not in the chair, he wants nothing to do with me or the chair. If I'm in the chair, he has to be there. On my left side.

I bet I get an animal (dog) within 6-12 months.

1 Comments:

At 10/24/2005 9:41 PM, Blogger MAW said...

Having a critter has certainly eased many transition phases of my life. I'm a firm believer in better living through pets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home