8.17.2006

Once More Expounding on Realtors

yes, I've been over this before.

Realtors lie. A lot.

My realtor who's showing my condo for rental put up a crappy ad on Craigslist. It didn't list a good chunk of the amenities. It gave no info on things like deposits & fees. It had NO pictures.

So, I waited a couple days, she didn't get back to me with anyone who wanted to rent it. So, I put up my own ad. I stated flat out that I'm working with a realtor and the company of the realtor. I list the fees, the amenities, the deposits. I give info on things like extra parking, bike storage. And I included 3 photos - the pool, the building, and the floor plan. I got all of those photos online from my condo association website in about 3 minutes. I got 20 responses in 5 hours. Every single one of them who expressed interest in seeing the space, I referred to the realtor.

The realtor yelled at me.

Well, if you were doing your job and advertising the complete condo, I wouldn't have to be doing it for you.

I want this place rented, rented soon, and dealing with realtors GONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home