9.14.2005

Good news. Bad news.

Good news - the constitutionality of the pledge of allegiance will go to the supreme court, its ridiculous that we pledge allegiance to a SYMBOL and define it as being 'under god'.

Good news - Massachusetts decides heavily against banning gay marriage in the legislature

Bad news - something is going on with DF, but I don't know what. He's not telling me what's wrong, if he knows. Its making me more stressed out. I think I know what's going on, but I know that when I went through it I didn't handle it well.

Bad news - I'm too stressed to be of any use for anything. The latest turn of events just want me to fast forward 12 months to when everything is settled, somehow.

1 Comments:

At 9/15/2005 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember to keep breathing...
--MA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home