8.28.2006

Furniture

So, now that I have a house, that is much larger than the condo I lived in before (3x larger), I need furniture.

I have some cash reserves to spend on this, so I want to get decent stuff. Not much more IKEA. Although IKEA works really well for bookshelves and media storage.

The frustrating part is that my mind is taken up with this. I could barely work today because I was much more interested in figuring out what couches / chairs / coffee tables / book cases / headboards / side tables etc I want in the various rooms. I've sent in a couple inquiries about *finally* getting my chair redone. I'm thinking some easily cleanable fabric in a cream color. It'll go well with the existing couch we're putting in the same room. I also want the legs a little bit higher - they were higher originally.

Boy, am I getting domestic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home