9.06.2006

MNF

I watch the college MNF game this past week. I originally put the TV on ESPN 2.

Oh... my head... the format... it hurts...

8 screens of constant movement on one TV screen. One kinda big screen in the center which showed the main camera, then on each side there was one camera on the coach, and one on the quarterback (4 total) and across the bottom were another 3 cameras. I think one was the "sky cam" which gives the funky rotate-around-the-players view.

It was too much. WAY WAY too much.

I quickly switched to regular ESPN, and then off the game as it was boring.

Hey look - neither FSU nor Miami can run! or throw! or catch! or block! I think at the end of the 4th quarter, the total run yardage for both teams was under 10 yards. *twitch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home