1.04.2006

Internet Deprivation

I can't believe it. Work has taken away the internet. Completely. I can get to a few site through X-forwarding Firefox through the firewall, but that is extremely slow. Every external site is blocked: .gov, .com, .net, .org etc. Do they realize that that is my reference for the vast majority of my job?

*sigh*

At least my interviews seem to be going well. I am booking a moving company, so there's a firm date which will be my last day in the DC area. I will be back and forth over a month or two while I finish up selling my place, but, living in New England here I come.

2 Comments:

At 1/05/2006 11:48 AM, Blogger MAW said...

so what's the moving date?

 
At 1/05/2006 4:04 PM, Blogger t said...

Last day at work, Feb 8th. Movers Feb 9th. Drive to RI, Feb 9-10.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home