2.24.2006

Where Did All This Stuff Come From?

I'm starting to unpack.

2 of the 3 closets are just about full, and I have a lot of clothes left. We are running out of lots of other types of space & discovering that we sometimes now have 4-5 of things we really only need 1, maybe 2 of. Like skillets. We have 5 skillets. I don't know *why* we have 5 skillets.

We also have 2.5 sets of silverware, 3 sets of dishes, more mugs and coffee cups (yes, there is a difference) than we know what to do with. 2 whole large cabinets full of glasses and we still haven't unpacked mine.

There are 50 boxes of stuff. Plus one largeish bedroom full of other things - the large items which didn't fit into the boxes. Furniture and the like. Except for my coffee table which has my TV sitting on it. That's between Chris' TV and Chris' coffee table:

TV + cable
coffee table + TV
coffee table
couch

I'm sure you see the problem there.

And we still have the bikes in the living room.

So much to do with all this. I hope it gets done soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home