1.29.2006

TV Roommates

I was watching Grey's Anatomy tonight and found them using a scene that just struck me as off.

They've used a similar scene before. Its where George is lying in (usually on) a bed and Izzie and Meredith are on each side of him. But usually its more along the lines of each one of them just griping about the stuff in their personal lives, and then they get up.

Tonight, he was in bed, and Izzie and Meredith were in the bed with him (this is probably a queen, but not a king... doesn't look that large). Not sexual or anything, although that would make more sense to me, even if not from a character perspective. Then Meredith turns out the light. So, they are all sleeping in the same bed. In a huge victorian house where they all have their own bedrooms.

I mean, personally, I need space when I sleep. At least some. The one time I was cramming into a hotel room and sleeping 3 people to a bed I couldn't sleep. There wasn't any elbow room, so to speak. Turn one direction, and you bump into someone. Turn the other, and you bump into someone. Ugh.

But maybe that's just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home