3.29.2006

Tired

I went indoor rock climbing on Sunday. My arms were pushed to the point of shaking. Not from pulling me up the wall, but, from pulling me into the wall. Monday I didn't do much, besides work 'til 6. Tuesday I rode the stationary bike for 25 minutes (I'm really out of shape), noticing that from my heart rate monitor, I was moving between 140 bpm on the low difficulty settings and 175 bpm on the medium difficulty. Ugh. Then I did some weights for my upper arms, shoulders, and back. And then I did my PT.

After going to fencing & just reffing, I came home and collapsed. I was asleep at 10:30 and could barely wake up at 7am, when I had to be out of the house by 7:20 at the absolute latest.

We've decided against the house that we really loved, because of all that's going on around the house - while the immediate block is great, 3-4 blocks further its not very good. And right behind the house is a (well-kept) barn that is used for fundraisers. That and the school district isn't that good.

Its funny when I ask about school districts here at work. I can tell who is well educated and who isn't just by their answers. What it boils down to is that this is a semi-rural area, where over 50% of people don't go onto college or junior college. The school may be great for trades. Its not good for college prep.

So, we're looking further north.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home