11.28.2006

What Happened to Italian Dressing?

I've been eating salads a long time. I like salads. In fact, in my household growing up, salad was dessert because my brother and I liked it so much. It used to be that there were a few standard dressings that you could get on a salad when you ate out: Thousand Island, Italian, Ranch, French. Maybe blue cheese. I'm talking about at standard semi-fast food places.

Now, whenever I want Italian dressing, I have to order 'Basalmic Vinaigrette'. What happened to the Italian? Other choices are frequently Honey Mustard, caesar, and some other unusual ones. There's no Thousand Island, no French... usually some form of Ranch, and Basalmic Vinaigrette.

I like basalmic vinaigrette... but sometimes I just want Italian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home