2.22.2007

An Odd Moment

Two days ago I got home from work. I felt like reading (no big surprise). I wandered over to my fiction bookshelf, and ended up pulling out 'The Fountainhead'. I poured myself a glass of Zinfandel, put Hilary Hahn's version of the Beethoven violin concerto on the stereo (new great CD/DVD player - one year model, greatly discounted, new *great* speakers), and lounged on the couch and started re-reading The Fountainhead.

DH was wondering what was wrong when he came home (and my that's a lot of 'w' words in a row) just because of my reading material....


I think I'm OK......

1 Comments:

At 2/23/2007 6:33 PM, Blogger MAW said...

I prefer "Atlas Shrugged." And while I don't buy into her philosophy entirely, there is a fair bit to think about. And actually, Atlas Shrugged is one of my "stranded on a desert island with only 10 books" list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home