4.07.2006

Tired again

I spent half the week in Charlottesville. I didn't sleep well at the hotel, though, so I'm really tired - but still can't sleep. The good news is that my job seems to be going well. The CIO (my official boss, although not my line boss, if that makes any sense) called me in to talk about how happy they are with the "tremendous work" I've done so far. So far, I spend 50% of my day surfing the 'net and 50% rebooting boxes. Well, not really, but it seems like it some times.

Tomorrow should be interesting. 170? fencers in the event I'm reffing (although they might also throw me at women's foil, although at this point I'm more confident in sabre). Plus the ex I was on suing terms with is going to be there.

I hope we're done at a reasonable hour (like 9) so that I can drop off a card, but, who knows.

Oh, and I picked a realtor for my condo, but still have to do paperwork and have the contractor finish up the last bit - missing one light switch plate.

2 Comments:

At 4/08/2006 9:49 PM, Blogger MAW said...

Oh! I forgot to ask...Was the ex present?

 
At 4/09/2006 1:17 PM, Blogger t said...

No, he was a no-show. One of the ~50 no shows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home